our Covid-19 response
Following from the government’s recent announcement, we have now finally re-opened to our lovely customers and the girls are thrilled to be back at work!
Please note the safety measures we have put in place for appointments going forward:1. All bookings must be by appointment only.
2. No walk-ins - All appointment requests/enquiries must be made online via Facebook, our website or by telephone.
3. Please do not visit the salon if you are feeling unwell and have symptoms of Covid-19. If you have an appointment, please let us know ASAP.
4. Please do not visit the salon if you have been in contact with anyone who has had symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days. If you have an appointment, please let us know ASAP.
5. Face masks must be worn at all times when in the salon. If you don’t have one, this can be purchased at the salon for £1 each.
6. Please wash and sanitise your hands before receiving treatment.
7. Your temperature will be checked before you enter the salon.
8. Please come alone to your appointment (so no children, family, other halves or friends waiting in the salon).
9. As there will be a reduced number of people allowed in the salon, we are extending our opening hours until 8pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays.
10. There will be a limited service available e.g. no pedicures.
11. All staff will have their temperatures checked daily, masks and visors will be worn by staff together with the use of protective screens and 2 metre spacing between customers and staff.
12. There will also be enhanced cleaning of the salon throughout the day.
13. As always, if you cannot make your appointment please let us know as soon as possible so we can free up your space.
It’s important that the above rules are taken seriously to protect all our staff and customers. Failure to do so, will result in treatment being refused.See you all soon!
Hollywood Nails Team